ROD-UP for SUV’s, Wagons and Vans
RodMounts has designed a one-model-fits-all rod rack for suv’s, wagons and passenger vans. The ROD-UP is surprisingly unobtrusive – with or without rods. The rods can be placed high in the center of the vehicle without interfering with passengers and plenty of room for your gear and dogs.
- Fits most suv’s, wagons and passenger vehicles with a hatchback
- Tip holder can be adjusted vertically and horizontally for the best fit
- No permanent installation required. No drilling or screwing into vehicle
- Rod holders slide onto dovetail slots in tubes and are locked with thumbscrews
- 6 rod holders included, additional rod holders sold separately
- Rods can be transported in 2 pieces if required
- Maximum width = 73”/185cm
- Minimum width = 51”/130cm
- Maximum weight limit = 15 lbs/7 kgs
- Installation time: 30-60 minutes
- Tools required: Philips screwdriver
- Does not fit pick-up trucks (see our pick-up truck models)
- Rear rod holder assembly features locking telescopic tubes
- Suggested retail price $199.95
Rear assembly adheres to back side window. DO NOT place suction mounts on grid lines!
Optional mounting disk for suction mounts. Sold separately.
Telescopic tubes lock with secure thumb screws.
Rod holders lock onto tubes with thumb screws.
Adjustable tension bands secure large and small diameter rod butts.
Rod holders can be positioned above and below the tube assembly.
Tip holder horizontal assembly clamps to headrest posts. Front or middle seats both work.
Tip holder adjusts vertically for easy loading.
Tip holders adjust all the way to the ceiling for maximum head room.
Tip holders can mount to both headrests for more rod carrying capacity.
Included optional short vertical tube for tip holder for backseat headrests.
Optional foam holder for large diameter rods with tip holders, sold separately.
The short (1 ½ minute) video demonstrates the ease of installation and also the versatility of where it can be positioned inside the vehicle.
Installing Suction Mount Disk