ROD-UP for Trucks
- Fits most trucks with pass-thru windows
- Will transport all types of rods and reels
- Rods can be positioned above, below or both on the tube assembly
- Tip holder can be adjusted vertically and horizontall for the best fit
- No permanent installation required. No drilling into vehicle
- 6 rod holders included
- Additional rod holders can be added and are sold separately.
- Rods can be transported in 2 or more sections if required
- Rear rod holder assembly features telescopic tubes
- Max. width = 73” / 185cm
- Min. width = 51” / 130cm
- Maximum weight limit – 45 lbs / 20 kgs
- Installation time: 30-60 minutes
- Tools required: possibly Philips screwdriver and allen wrench (included)
- Comes equipped with 2 separate lengths of vertical tip holder upright for best fit
- Suggested retail price $199.95
Window Frame Bracket fits between frame and cap.
Bracket is held securely with set screw.
Tube assembly can be removed easily leaving just the bracket in place if cargo space is required.
Rear assembly mounts to window frame with stainless steel bracket.
Telescopic tubes lock with secure thumb screws.
Rod holders lock onto tubes with thumb screws.
Rubber tension bands adjust for securing different diameter rods.
Adjustable tension bands secure large and small diameter rod butts.
Rod holders can be positioned above and below the tube assembly.
Tip holder horizontal assembly clamps to headrest posts. Front or middle seats both work.
Tip holder adjusts vertically for easy loading.
Tip holders adjust all the way to the ceiling for maximum head room.
Tip holders can mount to both headrests for more rod carrying capacity for trucks with full pass thru windows.
Included optional short vertical tube for tip holder for backseat headrests.
Optional foam holder for large diameter rods with tip holders, sold separately.
The short (2 minute) video demonstrates the ease of installation and also the versatility of ROD-UP for Trucks with Pass-Thru Windows.